Describe a funeral pyre:
- Who is it?
- Emotive response?
This is vague, but here’s your prompt. =P
So, with allergies and illness peppering my last two weeks, I’ve been scrambling hard to try to get everything done. So, here’s a status update:
- E-Book Exclusive: Will be out in a day or so. I had some issues with my final piece, and I… honestly probably should have given Calibre a test drive before I decided to use it. I’m still working out some snags, but I’m getting there. So, another day or so. I promise. <3 ALSO, if you subscribe via RSS, I do not have record of your email. If you’ve subscribed after May 18th, please send me an email at gogglesandlace [at] gmail [dot] com so you can receive your free e-book!
- Talion: All the ridiculous issues with Calibre, the e-book, and the health situations had me so busy I forgot today was Saturday until ridiculously late last night. ._.; I swear, not being (gainfully) employed is really killing my sense of time. This is entirely my fault, and I’ll probably have a late update on Tuesday for you. <3
- Letters from Blackford Hill: ON SCHEDULE! <3 Part 10 will be posted on Monday.
I really appreciate everyone’s patience the last couple of weeks. You’re all fantastic. <3
Things G&L can offer in the meantime:
- Check out some of our back Prompts/Exercises, or participate in this week’s Apocalypse.
- Catch up on LfBH or Talion before their next installments.
- Sign up in the left hand column for a regular email update of G&L, and receive the aforementioned e-book exclusive!
Thanks again for all your patience, interest, and encouragement! I love you guys!
Happy birthday to my Dad!
And happy Father’s Day to all you other Dad’s out there!