WELL WELL WELL! I suppose I should update you guys, since my posts haven’t been very quality-oriented lately. I do apologize, and I apologize even harder for sporadic/lack of comments to all of your blogs. I have NOT stopped reading, or stopped loving you guys. I’m just swamped to hell and back.
Here’s my list of crap I’m trying to accomplish:
1. Job hunting. This might kill me. I’ll keep you posted. I’m poor and sad and ready to shankabitch.
2. Ossuarium. I know I owe you guys chapter 4. I am working on it, though I’m also considering taking it down after I let everyone read chapter 5. Following Mckenzie’s lead, since I also intend to get this published. I appreciate everyone’s feedback thus far, and if you want to keep reading through chapter 5, you’re welcome to. =]
3. My initial WiP. Which is not going anywhere right now. I need to get back into gear with that one. I may put it aside for a few months.
4. NaNoWriMo. November approacheth. I’m working on a vague outline for my NaNo project, just so I can fuck about in October without worrying I’m wasting time.
5. Submission for Steampunk Tales. Hoping to have this short story done and submitted by the end of the week. Working my ass off on it.
This list isn’t in any particular order, since certain things take priority at certain times, usually with job hunting always sitting pretty at the top. I’ve also gotten back into reading comic books with the 13 issue run of Quicksilver and the House of M series.
Busy, busy, busy. I’ll attempt to keep you kids updated, but I’ll probably continue my sporadic and random postings in between. <3
I LOVE YOU ALL!