I have a few blogs that I’m addicted to, and my list is slowly growing. So I came back from my weekend away to read that short list of blogs, and I find that Emily (whose name I learned because every blog I read seems to be connected to another blog I read! XD And everyone knows everyone else, it’s fantastic) at SlightlyIgnorant has given me a happiness award!
I immediately told my best friend in the world. Who is my dog. And she looked at me like this:
Sometimes I wonder if she loves me when I’m not feeding her. Probably not, though. >_>; I’ll consider spit-roasting her next time she looks at me like that.
Anyway. Thank you, Emily. ^_^ Now, I have to do something. I don’t know if it’s one or the other, so I’ll do both. XD
First, seven things you don’t know about me:
1. When I was learning to read and write, I could only write words backward. Mirror image style. No idea why.
2. I have a secret love for show tunes.
3. I talk to my dog like she’s a person, and I base her responses off of the way she looks at me.
4. I associate Final Fantasy VIII with the taste of Danish butter cookies.
5. I spent six years in French classes, collectively. I could have passed a fluency test seven years ago… now I’d be damn lucky to remember how to ask where the bathroom is if I’m about to pee myself. “Uh, uh… Ou est la toilettes!? S’IL VOUS PLAIT!?” >_>;
6. Contacts make me nervous. If I’m going to be blind, I’ll stick with my glasses.
7. Sometimes I feel the compulsion to use hand sanitizer for no apparent reason.
Now ten things that make me happy!
1. X-Men comics.
2. Making beaded jewelry.
3. When I look at my dog, and she’s giving me that “I have no idea what you’re talking about” look… it makes her look like a deer.
4. Dressing like a sky pirate!
5. Dressing like a sky pirate and going to a Ren faire!
6. Going to a Ren faire and flirting lewdly with the blacksmith!
7. Recognizing that caffeine is bad for me, but defiantly drinking double shot lattes anyway.
8. My friends. They should be number one, but I know it will piss them off to be so far down on the list. It was a gesture of affection. <3
9. Brand. New. Pens.
10. My very nice leather journal cover. <3 I love that it’s refillable and has ties and two pen slots. It pleases me. <3